A little about me..

My name is Jessica Parker and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Secondary English/Language Arts Education and plan to teach at the High School level upon graduating. I would then like to further my education and eventually obtain a Master's degree so that I may teach at the Junior College and University level. I plan on graduating in the Spring of 2012 and hope to start making a difference in the ever growing and ever changing field of education. Above all else, I hope to be an inspiration and a role model for students who have a desire to learn and to better themselves.

Lifelong Tools

I think that giving students tools to use is so important in making them the best they can be. Enabling students with the knowledge to chase their dreams is something I hope and plan on achieving. Building and empowering my students with confidence and self-worth is important. I wish to be a role model and always be counted on for a helping hand. I have had such great teachers and role models who have helped me so much in encouraging me and teaching me that I plan to do the same for my students.